Best Beaches in India you cannot miss!
India is a land of diversity and we have got enough number of places to relieve our soul. It is a pleasure to be a part of such a serene country where everything seems like a definition of perfection. In this article, we have brought to you some of the best beaches of India which are a must-visit destination. Although, we have got innumerable beaches in India, these best ones are always worth your second visit.
- Goa: We all are aware that Goa is best known for its refreshing beaches. When you have nothing to choose, just go Goa! Undoubtedly, Goa is the party capital of India, and one can never regret to have a trip to this place. It has amazing beaches where you can see people sunbathing, swimming, parasailing, or relaxing. It is the best place to give a kick to your mind and body and get an enthralling experience through beach parties and events. Candolim beach is best known for its Grand New Years eve party.
- Gokarna: It is situated in Karnataka, 190 km south of Goa. The place is famous for Mahabaleshwar Temple located in the serenity of amazing beach of this region. This is well connected to major cities through bus and train routes. Om beach, Paradise beach, and Half-moon beach are some of the most important beaches of Gokarna. It is the best place to have a peaceful time with yourself and your friends because it has a silent and calm atmosphere.
- Ganpatipule: Located in Maharashtra, this is one of the most attractive and grand beaches of all those situated aside Konkan coast. It offers a panoramic view to its visitors and has soothing environment. It is majorly famous for its distinctive red sand and shallow water, which makes it perfect and safe for swimming. It is located just few kilometers away from Ratnagiri hills and Jaigad fort. This place is also famous for Swayambhu Ganpati temple.
- Marari: It is located in a place which is already very famous for exotic locations and sceneries. Marari beach is located in Alleppey district of Kerala, and is surrounded by beauty on all sides. It has luxurious Marari Beach Resort, and offers recreational activities to all its visitors. This place is perfect example of lush green environment and natural beauty.
- Kovalam: It has beautiful and ecstatic environment with picturesque scenery. It is surrounded by refreshingly green aura all around it, and gathers the interest of maximum number of tourists. One can take the extremely rewarding cruise which starts in the early morning. Tourists also hire a surf board for surfing activities, and they enjoy their hearts content.
- Pondicherry: This union territory of India which is famous for its exotic offerings to the visitors has always been the centre of attraction in south. It has a great number of beaches which can give you the privilege to enjoy camping, sunbathing, canoeing, kayaking, and backwater sailing in the particular area. Influenced by French culture, this is a unique and exciting place to visit in south India.